I know I have been in FULL pumpkin sharing mode on the blog recently BUT I just have to share another fabulous roundup before we all head into all our fall recipe frenzy. Today’s post is all about LEMONS! From desserts to meals and more.
Besides pumpkin, another favorite flavor of mine is lemon.
Did you know it’s actually one of the most common used flavors in recipes? Although lemon recipes are usually associated with spring/summer time, I think they are fabulous no matter what time of year it is. Lemons are always available and affordable – all year long. And with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, they are sure to be added to several recipes. My favorite being desserts!
When you add lemons to your recipe, you get a refreshing and tangy treat. Sometimes even a pucker face! With it getting cold now in our neck of the woods, lemons are always being bought for hot tea. But I admit – sometimes the lemons don’t get chopped up as fast as I like. So having a few recipes on hand to make for the spur of the moment is great!
Here are just 25 that I have recently found and want to give a try. Which one has your mouth watering?
- Lemon Blossom Cookies / Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Lemon Poppy Seed Ice Cream / Wonky Wonderful
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Pie / A Family Feast
- Glazed Citrus Doodle Cookies / Wonky Wonderful
- Lemon Bars / illi style
- Lemon Oreo Cheesecake Bars / A Family Feast
- Strawberry Lemon Cookies / Frugal Foodie Mama
- French Lemon Tarts / A Little Claireification
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes / Martha Stewart
- Lemon Blueberry Meringue Bars / Frugal Foodie Mama
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins / Frugal Foodie Mama
- Lemon Iced Tea Loaf / A Family Feast
- Lemon & Asparagus Orzo / Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Skinny Chicken with Artichokes and Lemon / Simplify, Live, Love
- Lemon Dill Compound Butter / A Family Feast
- Lavender Honey Lemonade / Wonky Wonderful
- Lemon Orzo / A Little Claireification
- Lemon Pepper Crock Pot Chicken / Love Always, Mommy
- Meyer Lemon Fettucine Recipe / Key Ingredient
- Artichoke Flatbread with Lemon / Rock UR Party