It’s a fun and super simple kid craft idea that’s absolutely perfect for spring!
This Handprint Carrots In The Garden craft idea incorporates an inexpensive paper plate and cardstock elements to make a one-of-a-kind piece!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s GROW our own carrot garden with today’s tutorial! Happy crafting, my friends!!!
Carrots In The Garden Supplies:
* Large Paper Plate
* Orange/Brown/Green Cardstock
* School Glue
* First cut your paper plate in half. Save one half for today’s craft and the other for a rainy day!
* Grab your brown cardstock and have children cut/tear a small amount into small pieces to represent the dirt. Have them glue those pieces to the paper plate piece. Once done, set aside.
* Now grab the orange cardstock. Trace your child’s hand on it and trim out.
* Grab the green cardstock and cut out greenery for EACH fingertip of the handprint. This will give the look of carrots! Go ahead and staple those on.
* To finish off the Handprint Carrots In The Garden idea, staple the handprint to the paper plate. If desired – cut out a simple worm to add to the piece. Then display proudly!!!
Love this Handprint Carrots In The Garden idea? Then you might also enjoy our Popsicle Stick Carrots craft as well!