Whether for Sunday school or an Easter morning event – today’s Paper Plate Easter Scene kid craft idea is sure to be loved by all!
Super inexpensive to make and can be pulled together with ease for a large group gathering. Plus with the handprint element – it makes for an awesome keepsake as well!
So what are you waiting for? Follow our full tutorial below and get ready to make a one-of-a-kind Easter themed piece today! Happy crafting, my friends!!!
Easter Scene Craft Supplies:
* First cut your paper plate in half. This will make TWO Easter crafts. You will only need ONE half per kid. Set aside your paper plate.
* Next grab your green tissue paper. Cut it into small squares and place in a pile.
* Now grab your paper plate half and glue. Put a good amount of glue all over the paper plate. Have children place the tissue paper on top of the glue, until it’s completely covered. This will represent the grass/hill. Set aside.
* Now grab your cardstock. Out of the brown cardstock, cut out a simple cross. Out of the yellow cardstock, trace your child’s hands and trim out. Discard remaining cardstock.
* To finish off the Paper Plate Easter Scene – staple your cardstock pieces in place on the paper palte. The cross should be in the center and the handprints on the side to represent the sun rising. Then display proudly!!!
Love this idea? Then be sure to check out our Tape Resistant Cross post!